Come perform with us at Trapeze Arts Circus Camp
Trapeze Arts is full-time, year round circus school in Oakland, CA. The focus of Summer Camp is in the acquisition of circus skills and the performance of Circus Arts. On Fridays, at the end of each camp week, there is a Circus Show presented by the campers!! We welcome kids from ages 7-14.
for kids ages 7 - 14
Campers will learn an array of circus arts including flying trapeze, trampoline, aerial arts, juggling, hand balancing, circus bike, acrobatics, tightwire, and more.
Summer Circus Day Camp 2016
Camp will run from 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday through Friday. After care is available from 3-5pm.
On Fridays, at the end of each camp week, there will be a CIRCUS SHOW for families and friends. This is an informal setting in which the children will have an opportunity to showcase all they have learned throughout the week. It is a real show with costumes, music and all!! You won't want to miss it ...Please note, there will be no show in Week 3.
Things to know.
- Campers need to bring their lunch. Time will be allotted for a morning and afternoon snack, so send extra nibbles and drinks along.
- Children need to be dressed properly for circus activities. Leotards, t-shirts or tank tops are fine on top, and leggings or long fitted shorts should be worn on the legs.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Closed toe shoes are required for some activities.
- A DVD of the Friday Circus show will be available to purchase.
Put your mind at ease.
SAFETY is our number one concern. We have strict safety standards and guidelines that apply to all the activities in the gym. The flying trapeze is always done over a net and everyone wears a safety harness.
Cost (includes camp t-shirt)
Weekly price: $375
Week 3-Short week : $300
Sibling discount: $356.25
Multiple week discount: $337.50 (If attending 3 or more weeks of camp, multiple week discount applies to all weeks.)
After care is available from 3 - 5pm:
$25 per day/camper
$85 per week/camper